Why invest in your leadership?
- Great leadership doubles profits (article)
- In the area of key metrics like financial performance, organizations with the highest quality leaders were 13 times more likely to outperform their industry competitors (article)
- In a typical organization, the cost of poor leadership and subsequent employee turnover can run well into the hundreds of thousands of dollars (article)
A better process customized to your needs…
Learn More or Download Flyer
The best tools to develop leaders…
EVERYTHING DiSC 363® FOR LEADERS: A NEW Approach to 360’s
- With our exclusive selectable comments feature, CommentSmart, raters can give focused, balanced, constructive feedback—that the leader can actually use.
- Clear visuals and a conversational narrative style interpret and explain the data, making the report easy to understand and use.
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps with three things they can focus on now.
Learn More, Download a Sample Report, Flyer, or Whitepaper
The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
The leadership practices inventory measures leadership competence across Kouzes and Posner’s acclaimed Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model – Inspiring A Shared Vision, Modeling the Way, Challenging the Process, Enabling Others to Act and Encouraging the Heart.
Leaders will use their LPI feedback to target development and growth opportunities as they participate in The Leadership Challenge development process.
Why Insights2Leadership solutions?
- Leadership scorecard measures leadership effectiveness and pin-points development opportunities
- Blends training, coaching and development best practices into a system that works for you
- Tri-ad Coaching relationships that engage each leader’s leader to ensure success
- Real-time application of the learning to a current leadership challenge project
Our mission is to partner and develop leaders at every level of the organization creating great places to work and grow.
We accomplish this by listening carefully to your needs and building a solution that leverages today’s best leadership development tools, models, processes and resources.